• Ronnie Reno Announces Retirement

Ronnie Reno Announces Retirement

Nashville, Tenn. — After over 60 years of traveling, Bluegrass luminary, SPBGMA Preservation Hall of Greats inductee, and longstanding host of the award-winning "Reno's Old Time Music" television show, Ronnie Reno announced today that he will retire at the close of 2019 and hang up his hat.

"It's been a great run!" says Reno. "I've been truly blessed to get to travel around the world and make a living playing the music I love! I wouldn't change one minute of it... but the road just doesn't call me like it used to," he explains.

"At this point in my life, my wife, Debby, and I are blessed to be active and healthy. So, we just want to take time to enjoy life, love on our grandchildren and do the things we've never had a chance to do," he says. "It's a bittersweet moment for this ole' road dog. I'm excited about the next chapter of my life, but I would be pleased if 'Reno's Old Time Music' plays forever."

Reno would like to extend deep heartfelt thanks to all of his friends, bandmates, and fans for their continued support throughout his many years.

Additional Information