• Weber and Mandolin Cafe Announce Yellowstone F-14 Mandolin Giveaway

Weber to Unveil New Yellowstone Models in Nashville at Carter Vintage Guitars & Summer NAMM Event, Partnering with Mandolin Cafe.
    Weber Yellowstone F-14

Bend, Ore. — Weber Fine Acoustic Instruments is celebrating the launch of their newly redesigned Yellowstone series, and the official global public release of the Yellowstone "large body" models including Mandola, Octave and Mandocello at Carter Vintage Guitars on June 26 prior to the Summer NAMM Show.

Building up to the release, Weber has partnered with The Mandolin Cafe to give visitors the chance to win a newly redesigned Yellowstone F-14 F mandolin.

Entry for a chance to win the new Yellowstone F-14 being given away will commence from a link on the Mandolin Cafe web site at 9:00 a.m. Central, June 16.

Weber will be on location June 26 at Carter Vintage Guitars in Nashville between the hours of 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. Weber Artist Zach Runquist and the Weber team will be on hand to not only unveil these new models to the public for the first time, but we'll also have live demonstrations and a chance to learn a few techniques from Runquist.

The event will conclude with a live drawing for the Yellowstone F-14-F. You do not have to be present to win.

These new Yellowstone body shapes will also be available and unveiled live at Summer NAMM.

About the new Yellowstone Series

The Yellowstone has earned a complete face lift with a high gloss Burnt Amber burst and ivoroid top and back binding with black/white/black purfling. The new dovetail neck joint and the hand-voicing of the 3A Sitka spruce tops give the Yellowstone new chops! Now available in Mandolin, Mandola, Octave Mandolin and Mandocello. You can read in-depth articles about the new dovetail neck joint, hand-voicing, color work and more at WeberMandolins.com

About the Weber Team

The Weber team of craftsmen left no stone unturned in finding ways to enhance the sound, look and feel of our 2018 selection of Weber Fine Acoustic Instruments. Weber Luthier Ryan Fish invested this last year studying mandolin sound. From Lloyd Loar to current builders, he has compared sound and feel by deflection and profile. Perfecting hand voicing with the assistance of analytical tools, Ryan and our Weber Team of craftsmen have been able to dramatically advance the sound, chop, tone and volume of every Weber mandolin model.

About Carter Vintage Guitars

Christie and Walter Carter founded Carter Vintage Guitars in November 2012 with the vision of providing a comfortable place for fine fretted instruments and the people who appreciate them. Their 8000-square-foot store features an expansive showroom with vintage fretted instruments as well as select, high-quality new instruments. Customers are welcome to try out instruments on comfortable benches or in private rooms.

About Zach Runquist

Zach Runquist, born and raised in the heart of Music City and has worked with a wide variety of musicians in just about every capacity, from singersongwriter, to live performer, to studio musician. Zach's versatility and talent as a multi-instrumentalist is well known across many genres.

Additional Information

New Weber Yellowstone series unveiling at Carter Vintage Guitars
    Comments 43 Comments
      dang -
      I love this place, I never win but hope springs eternal
      mugbucket -
      I can afford this one, please add to my cart...
      bwinblad -
      I would love to own another Weber Mandolin
      David Lewis -
      Excellent. Thanks to everyone involved.
      William Smith -
      Nice,Pretty nice the Café is doing this with Weber!, maybe my luck will change as I've never won anything.
      jazzgtrl4 -
      Id love to win, used to own a bitterroot but had to sell it unfortunately, no mando right now
      Mark Wilson -
      Nice photo. Really nice Weber
      LadysSolo -
      Beautiful mandolin! It would be a pleasure to play for sure!
      Alfons -
      Quote Originally Posted by David Lewis View Post
      Excellent. Thanks to everyone involved.
      I second David's thanks to all involved!

Now if we could only have a contest to win one of EACH of the large bodies!
      OneChordTrick -
      Mine!
      John Soper -
      Wowser: Thanks Weber & Thanks Scott. Looks like another great MC give-away that I won't get!
      MikeZito -
      I have MAS-ing for a Weber . . .

THANKS to all involved in this remarkable giveaway!
      Todd Bowman -
      What an awesome prize for a lucky person!!! Weber Rocks! MC Rocks!
      Bill Kammerzell -
      So the Weber MSRP is 5 grand? Nice.
      HonketyHank -
      Thank you Weber and thank you MandolinCafe.

I figure that the only reason I didn't win the last drawing was overconfidence. So I enter this one with a more subdued sense of my potential for success. That should do the trick.
      G7MOF -
      Stunning piece of kit, I'd love to have one of those.

Peter, (G7MOF)
      soliver -
      Awesome!... another GREAT giveaway!!!!!
      Jeff Mando -
      What a beautiful mandolin!

The last thing I won was a Zebco rod and reel in the 60's when I was in Cub Scouts for catching the first fish of the day! The very thought of it still brings a big smile to my face.

I think everyone here would agree that I am overdue for another win and of course everyone could share in the joy of seeing that big smile on my face!

Seriously, good luck to all who enter!
      Liadan -
      Wow! What a beautiful mandolin. Can't wait to hear someone play it.
      mgap -
      Oh my gosh that is a wonderfull mandolin. I hope I win.