• D'Addario Nickel Bronze Mandolin Strings and NS Micro Tuner Giveaway

D'Addario Nickel Bronze Mandolin String and NS Micro Tuner Giveaway

Farmingdale, N.Y. — D'Addario Strings and the Mandolin Cafe announce a special giveaway of D'Addario strings and tuners. Registration for an opportunity to win will commence on the Mandolin Cafe at 9:30 a.m. Central on November 4, 2017 with 10 individual winners randomly selected on Nov. 11 at 9:30 a.m. Central.

Five grand prize winners will each receive three sets of D'Addario Nickel Bronze mandolin strings and an NS Micro Tuner. 5 runner-up winners will each receive a single set of D'Addario Nickel Bronze mandolin strings.

The giveaway is open to all visitors from all international locations. Only business associates of D'Addario and the Mandolin Cafe may not enter. No purchase is necessary.

About D'Addario Nickel Bronze Mandolin Strings

Nickel Bronze strings are the premium uncoated mandolin strings by D'Addario. Featuring an innovative combination of nickel-plated phosphor bronze wrapped onto a high carbon NY steel core, these strings bring out the unique tonal characteristics of any mandolin, allowing its natural voice to truly shine. Nickel Bronze delivers unrivaled clarity, resonance and projection, as well as outstanding balance and harmonically rich overtones. Players will also enjoy improved tuning stability and higher break resistance, thanks to D'Addario-engineered NY Steel cores and plain steel strings.

About D'Addario NS Micro Tuner

The NS Micro offers improved accuracy, faster response, expanded calibration range, visual metronome mode and an improved ratchet design. A highly sensitive piezo transducer and easy to read multi-color backlit display allow smooth and highly accurate tuning in noisy, dim or well-lit environments while the micro design and reversible screen allow the tuner to hide effortlessly behind or mount on the front side of the headstock allowing the tuner to remain clamped to the instrument inside most cases when stored.

A 360 degree swivel mechanism and adjustable padded clamp, offers optimal viewing angles and maximum positioning flexibility. As a result, the NS Micro is equally at home on left and right-handed instruments as well as on small and large headstocks, making it the ideal choice for the widest variety of players and instruments. The NS Micro is powered by a readily available CR2032 battery (included) and provides maximum battery life utilizing an auto-off function, shutting the tuner off automatically after several minutes from power up.

Additional Information

Comments 16 Comments
      Bill Kammerzell -
      Free stuff? Deal me in!
      MandoDan82 -
      Where do i sign up?
      MikeEdgerton -
      Registration for an opportunity to win will commence on the Mandolin Cafe on November 4, 2017
      www.mandolincafe.com
      mmukav -
      Yes please!
      Demetrius -
      I don't see where to sign up...
      Bill Kammerzell -
      Quote Originally Posted by Demetrius View Post
      I don't see where to sign up...
      Need to wait until November 4th.
      Zach Wilson -
      Great!
      Bill Kammerzell -
      I like that the Cafe gives advance notice to these giveaways. I lucked out on the GHS Nickel wound giveaway. Just put a set of those on my Breedlove. Got D'Adarrio flat-wounds on my Weber and Bovier, and J74's on the TKD. In the process now of dressing them all out each with a Tone Gard and Arm rest. Wife talked me into keeping the Weber, so now I'm blessed with 4 grandchildren and 4 mandolins. Life is good.
      Ron McMillan -
      FYI the yellow banner on the Forum home page says Saturday, Nov. 3
      Bill Kammerzell -
      Saw this last night. "Mandolin Store Black Friday." Giveaway is Eastman MD805PGE

https://www.mandolincafe.com/ads/117036#117036

Anyone have an idea what the PGE means in Eastman MD805PGE?

Pacific Gas and Electric? No.
      Riffjiff -
      Here it is Sat Nov 4, Where is the contest registration?
      Tempotantrum -
      Sshhh...it's Saturday everyone's sleeping in🙂
      Mandolin Cafe -
      Quote Originally Posted by Riffjiff View Post
      Here it is Sat Nov 4, Where is the contest registration?
      Quote Originally Posted by Tempotantrum View Post
      Sshhh...it's Saturday everyone's sleeping in
      It's hidden from people that can't read and can't wait.

Bill Kammerzell -
      I found it!
      MikeEdgerton -
      Only the worthy may view it. Just sayin'.
      Mandolin Cafe -
      Giveaway has ended.

Saw at least a couple of emails and names that are Forum members .

A well known mandolin company saw the giveaway and we're in discussion with them to do something with, shall we say, a much more sizeable prize. Stay tuned.