• Pava A5 Pro Mandolin Giveaway Starts April 13

Pava A5 Pro Mandolin Giveaway

Austin, Texas — Pava Mandolins and the Mandolin Cafe are combining resources to give away a Pava A5 Pro Mandolin, the exact mandolin shown above.

The retail value of the mandolin and case is $3,499.00.

The giveaway will be open to all visitors to the Mandolin Cafe from all international locations and will commence from a link on the Mandolin Cafe home page April 13. One lucky winner will be selected at random and notified upon completion of the giveaway at 9:00 a.m. Central, April 23. No purchase is necessary to enter.

Specs

• Double bound top and back
    • Bound fingerboard and peghead
    • Gotoh tuners
    • James Tailpiece engraved with Pava logo.
    • Compound radius 7.5" to 15"
    • 1-1/8" nut
    • Mother of pearl logo and fret markers
    • Iris inlay with Mother of pearl and abalone
    • Fiberglass Superior case

Pava A5 Pro Reviewed by Peghead Nation

Additional Information

Comments 44 Comments
      Timbofood -
      Waiting for Friday is going to be hard on me!!!!
      jgs2n -
      Beautiful!!!!
      JonT -
      Nice! Would love to own this one.
      James Miller -
      Fancy!
      MikeHogan -
      ? Thank you
      Mandolin Cafe -
      Registration opens soon. Probably before the 9:30 a.m. as announced, because we can.
      Mandolin Cafe -
      Registration is now: Enter
      apple -
      I'm registered! Sitting on my front porch waiting expectantly.
      mee -
      Says it's open, but hitting enter it tells me it's not open yet?
      Mandolin Cafe -
      Quote Originally Posted by mee View Post
      Says it's open, but hitting enter it tells me it's not open yet?
      You're seeing your own cached page you previously looked at. Hit refresh.
      mee -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mandolin Cafe View Post
      You're seeing your own cached page you previously looked at. Hit refresh.
      Thank you, I tried pulling it up on two different devices and got same thing, however I entered and it said success. Attachment 166750
      Canoedad -
      Hope I don't get kicked out. I accidentally hit "back" and then "refresh" (trying to get back to the main MC page) after i registered and got a big stop sign saying I had already registered. I don't want to lose my one-in-100,000 chance of winning that beautiful mandolin!
      Mandolin Cafe -
      Quote Originally Posted by Canoedad View Post
      Hope I don't get kicked out. I accidentally hit "back" and then "refresh" (trying to get back to the main MC page) after i registered and got a big stop sign saying I had already registered. I don't want to lose my one-in-100,000 chance of winning that beautiful mandolin!
      When it says you've already entered then your email address has already been entered--it's as simple as that. We finally tired of people hitting the back button and re-registering with the same information dozens of times--thus disqualifying themselves--repeatedly, so a little programming took care of that, like we couldn't see them engaging in that.

This takes care of that issue so people don't disqualify themselves at their own hand. Not that they won't try other ways which we can also see.

So to answer the question you may still have, when you see that alert that there's already a record of you registering, that second attempt and any thereafter that might generate that notice are not recorded as a valid entry.
      Debbie Linton -
      Count me in. 😎
      Mark Miller -
      How many of us are there? Or do lots of people who aren’t Cafe members enter these? Just wondering.
      Anmol S. -
      Who won?
      Mandolin Cafe -
      Congratulations to Greg D. in Pennsylvania, winner of our Pava A5 Pro Mandolin. Just heard from Greg a few minutes ago and he asked if it was an April Fool's joke. It is not! Good story associated with Greg and up to him if he wishes to share it. I think we have a very good match.

Our thanks to the good folks at Pava for their generous support of the mandolin community.
      Timbofood -
      Congratulations! Since it wasn’t me this time(either) but, I’m sure it will be well appreciated! Take good care of it!
      Some day....
      Clement Barrera-Ng -
      Congrats! You'll love it no doubt.
      Paul Merlo -
      Congratulations Greg! I know how exciting it is to win a new mandolin, and am very happy for you. Enjoy it!