• Eastman MD415-GD Giveaway from The Mandolin Store and Mandolin Cafe

Eastman MD415-GD Giveaway from The Mandolin Store and Mandolin CafeSurprise, Ariz. — The Mandolin Store in conjunction with the Mandolin Cafe will be giving away an Eastman MD415-GD to one lucky winner in the near future.

Registration for a chance to win will commence from a link on the Mandolin Cafe on May 28 with a single random winner being selected Friday, June 2 at 9:30 a.m. Central Time.

The giveaway is open to all visitors to the Mandolin Cafe regardless of location.

The new Eastman MD415-GD is individually hand-crafted using time-honored methods & premium hand-carved solid tonewoods with solid Spruce Top, solid Mahogany back & sides.

Ebony fingerboard & adjustable ebony bridge. F-style body with an F-holes for warm, ringing tones & excellent sound projection.

The Mandolin Store's Dennis Vance told us, "The Mandolin Store is proud once again to be the #1 dealer of Eastman Mandolins in the world and we wanted to celebrate our relationship with Eastman and the Mandolin Cafe by giving away a model we're excited to offer."

The mandolin and case carry a suggested retail price of $1,000.

Specs

• Neck Material: Maple
    • Fingerboard: Ebony
    • Fingerboard Radius: 12"
    • Nut Material: Bone
    • Nut Width: 1-3/32"
    • Fretwire: 23 Jescar FW37053
    • Scale Length: 13-7/8"
    • Body Style: F-Style
    • Body Dimensions: 27-1/2" x 10" x 1-7/8"
    • Bracings: Parallel
    • Body Top: Carved Solid Spruce
    • Body Back/Sides: Carved Solid Mahogany
    • F-Holes: Yes
    • Head Cap Veneer Material: Ebony
    • Truss Rod: Single Acting
    • Headstock: F-Style
    • Binding: Body, Neck
    • Binding Material: Ivoroid
    • Logo: Eastman
    • Logo Material: Wood
    • Inlay: Dot
    • Inlay Material: Pearl
    • Side Dot Color: Black
    • Finish: Gold Flake Finish
    • Hardware Color: Chrome
    • Tailpiece: Chrome Cast
    • Bridge: Fitted Adjustable Ebony 1-5/8" spacing
    • Tuners: Chrome
    • Strings: D'Addario J74 Strings
    • Tuning: G D A E
    • Case: Hardshell Vinyl Case

Additional Information

Comments 14 Comments
      Dave Greenspoon -
      Nice! WTG TMS and Mandolin Cafe!
      Marilyn on Mandolin -
      Great giveaway! Will be watching for the sign up! Thanks Mandolin Café and The Mandolin Store and Eastman!
      William Smith -
      Sweet giveaway! Kudos to the cafe/mando store both the best at what they do! I will be signing up and of course be the winner-never won anything so I figure its my time. Love the Gold Top!
      MikeZito -
      I just received my 415-GD from The Mandolin Store today. Nice little instrument - somebody will be very lucky . . . maybe me; my new little acquisition wouldn't mind having a twin brother!
      Rodman_22222 -
      I have tried to sign up and I get nothing that says I am in for the drawing I hope I am in
      Mandolin Cafe -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rodman_22222 View Post
      I have tried to sign up and I get nothing that says I am in for the drawing I hope I am in
      Umm... from the article. You did read that, didn't you?

Registration for a chance to win will commence from a link on the Mandolin Cafe on May 28 with a single random winner being selected Friday, June 2 at 9:30 a.m. Central Time.
      musicology -
      I will definitely be watching out for this one - here's hoping...
      woodwizard -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rodman_22222 View Post
      It's not yet open to sign up patients grasshopper
      Mandolin Cafe -
      Ended: the Eastman MD415-GD Giveaway. Our thanks to The Mandolin Store. P. Weber in Minnesota is our winner!
      Willie Poole -
      I am sitting by my computer as we speak waiting for them to send me an e mail that I have won...I`m not holding my breath though, but I am in the market for a nice new mandolin...

Willie
      MikeZito -
      Are you kidding me? Bruce Weber won the mandolin? The guy has his own freaking mandolin company! Why is he taking this prize out of our hands when he can get any dang mandolin that he wants, and he can . . . .

. . . oops, wait a minute - P. Weber was the winner.

Nevermind . . . .
      billkilpatrick -
      Congratulations P. Weber!
      Zissou Intern -
      Why is it always someone in Minnesota who wins the mandolin?
      mee -
      Never mind