• The Mandolin Store Giving Away $10K in Mandolins in November

Surprise, Ariz. — The Mandolin Store has announced they will be giving away $10,000 in mandolins this November as part of a special store promotion.

Each weekend a different mandolin will be given away leading up to their annual Black Friday Sale on November 27.

Details on how winners will enter and be selected will be announced in their November 1 customer email newsletter and also on The Mandolin Store web site

In addition to the mandolin giveaways, they are offering no interest financing for 18 months on all new instruments in stock on orders placed from November 1 through December 24, 2015.

Speaking with owner Dennis Vance he told us, "We thought it would be more exciting to give away four instruments as opposed to one as we have in the past. On most giveaways there's a build up and then a winner is announced and it's over and forgotten. This way we get to celebrate a winner each week. This is also in part a way for us to thank our customers and friends for their support over the years. In our Nov. 1 newsletter we'll announce what instruments are being given away. This should be a lot of fun."

November Mandolin Giveaway Values

Giveaway dates and the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price.

November 7 - MSRP $545
    November 1 - MSRP $1675
    November 21 - MSRP $2665
    November 28 - MSRP - $5199

Additional information

Comments 20 Comments
      Cybergrass -
      Looks like a great contest!
      BrianWilliam -
      I'll take week 4. Nailed it!
      bingoccc -
      Thanks!
      Jim Franey -
      Sounds great !!
      9lbShellhamer -
      Can't wait to enter!
      rf37 -
      I'm ready to be a winner....so I'm say'n theres a chance
      Harpua19 -
      Would be a nice birthday present. Fingers crossed!
      MISTAHCOUGHDROP -
      If I win, contact me and I'll cry you a river.
      Londy -
      Sweet! I hope I win this time!
      mmukav -
      I'm on it!!
      Willie Poole -
      I never win any thing but here`s hoping this will be my first time...

Willie
      MOrzechowski -
      Awesome! Can't wait! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
      HonketyHank -
      Quote Originally Posted by Willie Poole View Post
      I never win any thing but here`s hoping this will be my first time...

Willie
      I don't either. I feel like Charlie Brown with Lucy acting as holder. But what the heck, I'm ready to give it a go. I just now signed up for the newsletter and am preparing to take a run at the ball.
      lflngpicker -
      I appreciate the heads up, Scott! I don't imagine I'll win, but I think it is worth giving it a try. Thanks to the Mandolin Store, as well!
      Mike Snyder -
      Best tee shirts in the mandolin world.
      MOrzechowski -
      Does anyone know if we have to constantly register each week or will one register cover the whole month?
      The Mandolin Store -
      You only need register one time - you can do it multiple times but it will only record your email address one time in the folder. I put that in the email blast but neglected to do so on the site where the registration was. Sorry about that. Brian just noted it there for clarification
      Have Fun
      Dennis
      Tom C -
      I registered and upon saving I get the message "Thanks for subscribing to our mailing list". There was no mention of being added to mailing list or toggle to specify not to be added. Sneaky
      The Mandolin Store -
      I wasn't trying to be sneaky. This is the first time we have tried to do something this big and host it ourselves. When Scott has hosted giveaways on the Café he also collects the email addresses. I just neglected to put that in the fine print. I don't have a staff of marketing people. it comes down to Brian and I doing everything from cleaning the bathrooms to managing the website. We try very hard and always do our best to be transparent and honest with folks. If anything ever appears other than that I assure you it's nothing more than a mistake or over site on our part. There's always 100 percent effort to do our best but sometimes we too fall short of our own expectations. The intention was just to try and do something new and different, create some excitement, and give back to the mandolin community. I know there will be at least 4 very happy folks at the end of the month. Each Monday I will announce the winner via our newsletter and remind people they can still sign up if they have not done so.
      Regard, Dennis
      MOrzechowski -
      Quote Originally Posted by The Mandolin Store View Post
      You only need register one time - you can do it multiple times but it will only record your email address one time in the folder. I put that in the email blast but neglected to do so on the site where the registration was. Sorry about that. Brian just noted it there for clarification
      Have Fun
      Dennis
      Thanks for the speedy response! Keeping my fingers crossed for any of the weekends! Thanks for putting on such a sweet contest, guys!