View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Ebony Mandolin

Just got word that I will be getting a sound clip of the from the owner. I am SO glad because it got setup and out the door when I was gone and I didn't get a chance to see or hear it- I am very curious. I do know that Bruce agonized over that inlay...
    Tags: mandolin, weber
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Old Flatiron Price Lists

I posted pics of the 1995 & 1996 price lists on the Flatiron Group's site.
    Tags: flatiron, weber
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1995FlatironPriceList2.jpg 
Views:	542 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	67477  
  3. Poll! Which Weber Instrument Would You Like To Own/Play Next?

We're dying to know the answer to this question. Take the poll on our FaceBook Page...it will be up for a few months.
    Name:  200X200px.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  24.5 KB
    Tags: poll, weber
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Weber Serial Numbers/Dating

We had the question recently about dating a Weber/the serial number and I had a really hard time finding it, myself, in our website's FACTS section, so I moved front & center. If you've never been to the FACTS section take a look as there is lots of good info. Weclcom suggestions and we're slowly updating it too with inlay, binding (next), etc. pics
    http://www.soundtoearth.com/faq.php
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Weber Hyalite-anybody have one? Whats it like

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Weber View Post
    It's a rainy, cold day outside and thus I get to do one my favorite things (mandolincafe), but usually just read...this post really struck me as the Hyalite is carved very differently than the other Weber A-styles. We call it our celtic carving and it is shaped the same as the Bridger A instruments, thus the different tone. Also the Hyalite standard is mahogany back/ribs/neck giving that woody tone- also comes with an Original Brekke Bridge which enhances this sound even a bit more...Bryon says
    Tags: hyalite, weber
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011