View RSS Feed

Hal Leonard

Hal Leonard Announces The Mighty Mandolin Chord Songbook

Rate this Entry
Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that Hal Leonard will release the The Mighty Mandolin Chord Songbook in late January.

This collection includes lyrics, chord symbols, and mandolin chord diagrams for 100 pop, rock and folk favorites, including: Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You · Blowin’ in the Wind · Catch the Wind · Crazy Little Thing Called Love · Dance with Me · Doctor, My Eyes · Edelweiss · Georgia on My Mind · Hallelujah · Hey Jude · Ho Hey · I Feel the Earth Move · I’ll Be There · Into the Mystic · Island in the Sun · Jolene · Lean on Me · Leaving on a Jet Plane · The Longest Time · Maggie May · Me and Bobby McGee · Mean · My Cherie Amour · Night Moves · No Woman No Cry · Patience · Ring of Fire · Rolling in the Deep · Stand by Me · Sweet Caroline · This Land Is Your Land · Time in a Bottle · Toes · Unchained Melody · Wagon Wheel · Wake Up Little Susie · What I Got · Wonderwall · and many more hits.

The Mighty Mandolin Chord Songbook (HL00123221) will retail for $19.99 at music stores and all www.halleonard.com.

Submit "Hal Leonard Announces The Mighty Mandolin Chord Songbook" to Facebook Submit "Hal Leonard Announces The Mighty Mandolin Chord Songbook" to Yahoo Submit "Hal Leonard Announces The Mighty Mandolin Chord Songbook" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments