Blog Comments

Don't know how I missed this yesterday! Glad I was early enough on Tuesday to see this! Very cool tune! As always, great picking!! Thanks for sharing, David!

Peace,
    Todd
    Nice tune, David, and I really like how your Apitius has a lot of pop and muscle in the notes even though you are playing fairly lightly.
    Smooth, David!
    Great compositions, Jeff, and that Big Mon really sings!!

I'd love to get in touch with you if you're offering lessons- I'm in the same timezone as you.
    Thanks, Jeff. Great stuff for a Monday (or any day, should one tune in later)!
    That was awesome!
    Great stuff!
    Nice playing and writing. What a great way to start the mandolin week!
    Thanks Jeff! Very nice
    Beautiful then fun! Very cool tune and great picking! Thanks for sharing, Jeff!
    Peace,
    Todd
    A highlight of my week. Thanks!
    Always one of the highlights of the start of my week!! Thank you, David, for starting and maintaining this! You ROCK!!!
    "And many more..!!"
    Congratulations, David, and thank you for Mandolin Mondays. Loved your rendition of HB here, too.
    Thanks for introducing us to so many fine mandolin players, David.
    What they said! We are fortunate to be the beneficiaries of your fine creation, and the fine home that it's found on the Cafe.
    Thanks David, I look forward to these videos-everyone does such mighty fine pickin-I and others LOVE it! Your Apitius is sounding mighty fine
    David, congratulations on 300 Episodes! An amazing run of web content supporting all things mandolin. You're the best. Here's to the next 300! Cheers.
    Noice!
    Total domination of a really tough-to-interpret tune. Thanks, Slias.
    Very nice! Super clean playing! That Northfield sounds great! Thanks for sharing!
    Nice.
    Silas taught at Monroe Camp. Downstroke, tremolo, and triplet monster.
    You’ve got nice drive to your right hand on what I’m assuming is a Sorensen F5?
    Got to hear Silas and that mandolin over the last 4 days at Monroe Camp. He can PLAY!