View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Carl Jones and Erynn Marshall Online Classes starts Feb 26, 2023

by , Feb-20-2023 at 10:43am (Carl Jones Mandolin Workshop: Concert Window Jan 6, 1 PM EST)
    Where does a song or tune come from? That is a bit of a mystery which we all discover in different ways. Feel free to join me in my songwriting online classes (starting Feb 26 April 9… 2 - 3 pm Eastern Standard Time) where we will spark each other into songdom and unravel a bit of life’s mysteries along the way. Or you can get some mando insights
    Tuesdays Feb 28 - Apr 4, Mando-mazing! (Carl) 7:30pm-8:30pm EST. Always more to learn and to uncover about new ways to look at things you already ...
  2. Carl Jones Mandolin Workshop: Concert Window Jan 6, 1 PM EST

by , Jan-05-2018 at 10:22pm (Carl Jones Mandolin Workshop: Concert Window Jan 6, 1 PM EST)
    Happy New Year everyone!

My wife Erynn Marshall and and I hope you all made some good resolutions and they last as long as you want them to. For 2018 I am going to give these a whirl...

1. Start the day learning something-- anything that gets the creative spirit sparked

2. Handwrite more letters and send them more often.

3. Do more creative cooking and eating-- they go hand in hand don't you think?

We are off to the westcoast ...