View RSS Feed

Montana Lutherie

Repair Rehabilitate Overhaul
Your mandolin family instrument
Join Our Mandolin Authority Club!

1. Great Music

Mike Terry, of Joe Mullins and the Radio Ramblers, has a new mandolin on the way as he has joined forces with Weber Mandolins as their newest endorsee. "I am excited to be an endorsee for Weber," states Mike. "I love the big woody tone and the fact they are all American handmade instruments. Thanks to Bruce Weber, for his friendly, professional knowledge on building a mandolin that's right for me."
    Tags: mandolin, weber
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Design A Weber - My design (very LONG VERSION)

Quote Originally Posted by merlopj View Post
    Hi everybody, I'd like to update you all about the mandolin that Bruce and the good people at Weber Fine Acoustic Instruments are going to build for me. I tell ya, everybody 'thinks' they know what their dream instrument is, but it takes some real focus when you could literally have anything you want. Those second guesses just kept coming and coming...

So, I'm getting a Weber Custom Vintage A (oval hole) mandolin just like I wanted. I had a great conversation with Bruce on the
    Tags: design, weber
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Like Traditional Folk/Irish music?

4. Remember Tony? Here he is in a Black Ice Demo

Music Villa, is a wonderful place to visit.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Spotted at HMT playing Weber Mandocello

Just had to post this...House of Musical Traditions is one of the all time (and old time) best stores. They will soon be getting a Weber Gallatin A mandocello too...what is it with mandocellos these days?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Good place to be on rainy/snowy spring day

Melodee Music, Leesburg VAClick image for larger version. 

Name:	ROOM-4.JPG 
Views:	802 
Size:	317.8 KB 
ID:	69992Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROOM-1.JPG 
Views:	748 
Size:	354.2 KB 
ID:	69993
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Design A Weber Instrument Giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Weber View Post
    How many people from 'outside' do you think will enter? And how many total entries? I am so curious. Overall the odds are pretty good it seems (esp. compared to the lottery or sweepstakes : ) However, I think the person who won the cap (comment above) will probably win. Ever notice how there just seems to be lucky people? JUST KIDDING!!! (altho my mom wins stuff all of the time, luckily she will not be entering this one) We have really been enjoying reading the Designs that have come in- and sorry
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Design a Weber Giveaway, March 15, 2011

I suddenly thought- I should post it here too. Can't wait until registration.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Pretty Custom Peghead Inlay

This is an inlay the customer sent in for their mandoClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0210.jpg 
Views:	632 
Size:	228.7 KB 
ID:	69221
    Tags: custom, weber
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Sylvan Music, Santa Cruz has a Maverick solid body electric mando

Sylvans-what a great store- wish I was in Santa Cruz right now, but besides that just wanted to let people know they have the last Maverick in stock.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1100690.JPG 
Views:	534 
Size:	158.7 KB 
ID:	69205