View RSS Feed

1. Mandolin Mondays #81 w/ Special Guest Aaron Weinstein

When mandolin youtube channels collide! Honored to have a Mandolin Monday video from the amazingly talented jazz musician and mando youtube personality, Aaron Weinstein! Check out Aaron's swinging chord melody version of this old jazz standard "A Beautiful Friendship" played on his trusty Red Diamond F5 mandolin.

You probably know Aaron from his many other jaw-dropping jazz mandolin videos, but you may ...

Updated Jul-21-2017 at 10:58am by Mandolin Cafe

2. Mandolin Mondays #52 - Auld Lang Syne

Hard to believe it's already been a full year since the beginning of Mandolin Mondays. 52 videos later... Reflecting on the past year with this old Scottish classic. Thanks to all who have joined me on this weekly adventure--your encouragement, support, and interest has helped make 2016 the most enjoyable year of my career yet. Mandolin Mondays will ride again in 2017 with some exciting guest artists--stay tuned!

Thanks so much for watching! ...
  3. Mandolin Mondays #38 - Winnie the Pooh

Revisiting my arrangement of this childhood favorite to celebrate my niece's birthday this week. She turns two this year and Winnie the Pooh is her absolute favorite. Happy Birthday, Norah Grace!

Thanks so much for watching! If you liked the video, I'd appreciate it if you'd share it with your friends on social media. Also, I've written out the tab/notation for how I played through the tune in this video. I'd love to connect ...