View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

1. Mandolin Mondays #58 w/ Special Guest Matt Flinner

Check out Matt Flinner playing this amazing solo arrangement of Chopin's Waltz No. 7 on his trusty Gilchrist F5!

Matt is a mandolinist who needs little introduction. He has taken the mandolin to new places over the years through his work with projects such as Phillips, Grier, and Flinner, The Modern Mandolin Quartet, The Matt Flinner Trio, and many others. His records The View From Here and Latitude are two of my favorite mandolin albums ...

Updated Feb-06-2017 at 4:27pm by dbmandolin

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Mandolin Mondays #33 - New Brick Road

This week I got a little help from the guy who's taught me just about everything I know about the mandolin, Matt Flinner. He showed me this great Norman Blake tune a while back and was kind enough to play some harmony on it with his incredible Gilchrist mandolin for this video. Thanks for everything, Matt!

Thanks so much for watching! If you liked the video, I'd appreciate it if you'd share it with your friends on social media. ...
  3. Mandolin Mondays #10 - Ross's Landing

This March marks the 2 year anniversary of my first record, Into the True Country. The album has played a huge part in bringing me to where I am now, and I'm so thankful for all the help I received to make the project a reality. So, to celebrate I'm giving away free downloads of the whole record on Noisetrade for the remainder of the month! Click HERE to get your own copy, and help spread the word to all your friends!

And ...