PDA

View Full Version : Instructor's Location

Mandoblab
Jan-31-2013, 10:53pm
Evening Folks,

Maybe I'm missing on how to sort on this important bit of information, but how come we don't identify the geographic location of instructors in our listing of available instructors?

Some do note their location, but most do not.

Looking in Atlanta,
Mandoblab

Griff
Feb-01-2013, 4:12am
Not sure where you are looking, Mr. Mandoblab, but a quick glance at the headlines in one place in the cafe showed me Central Florida, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Bethlehem, Pa., Colorado and others right off the bat.

Now, with a big smile (smirk?) on my face, I deduce by your avatar that in your part of Mayberry they still may be cranking the telephones to get the Sarah the operator to ring them thru ... but most everywhere else, there's the interwebz, which makes everywhere available to just about everyone, and folks are teaching online and via Skype and other such gadgets. The opportunities are endless, and the instruction available ranges from world class to down home.

So, the short answer to your question may be location these days is not as pertinent as it once may have been. Best of luck on your quest for instruction.