PDA

View Full Version : Delta Ridge A Style *Converted LH*

aneumann01
Dec-18-2012, 10:32pm
So it took me about 6 hours of lazy sanding and filing but I finally got the bridge set right on the arch top. I took the bridge off the stagg m20 I had as a temporary substitute. The nut needed very little work at all. It was bone and the slots weren't tight fitted at all for the strings. So stringing it backwards was more than fine. There's no need to get another nut. I'm happy about that. It sets very low so the action is like a dream. I couldn't' believe how nice the action was straight out of the box. I found that to be a wonderful surprise. The inlay is Nacre. I thought it would be plastic which is common on low end instruments. When I order that lefty ebony bridge from siminoff, she'll be complete. :mandosmiley:

aneumann01
Dec-18-2012, 10:35pm
I think I'm going to order a RH bridge for the stagg and adjust it for right handed play and make sure the action is decent. I can then take it down to Mr. Haynes shop and sell it real cheap. It should go fast since guys around here like picking up cheap instruments for the grand kids so they'll lay off Papaw's mandolin.