PDA

View Full Version : Loar LM 500 VS

4everlearning
Nov-09-2012, 8:18am
What a day! I just received my brand new mandolin from Paul at"themandolinhut"

This little unit is so handsome. The neck is laser straight, the action is nice and low. It plays so easy. The binding is crisp and clear. I love the ebony fret board.

I just wish I could play as fine as this mandolin looks!

Sure I would have loved to have a Gibson, with the AAA graded woods and the top of the line price tag. But the enjoyment and thrill I get from learning this instrument, you just can't put a price on it.

The hours seem to melt away on this web site. I'm so thankful for this community.

Thanks Paul, thanks Mandolin Cafe

Dennis Peacock
Nov-09-2012, 7:58pm
Congrats to ya 4everleaerning.!!!!! I got the exact mando about 3 weeks or so ago now from The Mandolin Store. I really love my LM 500 and it should do me well for a good long learning spell. ;)

Jim Ferguson
Nov-09-2012, 9:06pm
Way to go "4"...........I have a LM220VS & LOVE it!!!!!
Enjoy your LM500VS.
Peace,

Ray Neuman
Nov-09-2012, 9:28pm
I love my LM 520! I was shocked at the sound and playability! And it is breaking in very nicely! The moer I play it the better it gets!

Tim Pike
Nov-09-2012, 9:59pm
Congrats on the new mando! Nothing better than being happy with a new mando-hope it serves you well through the years!

Gene Summers
Nov-09-2012, 10:30pm
Congratulations on the new "The Loar LM500VS", they are nice mandolins! I have had my LM520VS for almost a year now, and it's sounding great! You should get many years of enjoyment out of yours as well! Happy Picking!

Tstangem
Nov-11-2012, 2:35am
CONGRATS!!! I got my LM 500VS today too, from the Mandolin Store. Great guys over there. This mandolin is set up perfect and I haven't put it down for hours.

The Loar LM 500 VS
Fender Pawnshop 72
Fender Acoustic Guitar
Rogue A-model (now the camping mando!):mandosmiley: