PDA

View Full Version : Freight Hoppers

Nathan Sanders
Jan-03-2005, 10:16pm
Hey folks, I am looking for some contact information or the latest news concerning members of The Freight Hoppers. From what I can tell the band is no longer together. If I'm wrong please correct me and point me in the right direction. I have been receiving a few e-mails concerning the band and would like to give some answers. Where is Frank Lee? Anyone know anything? Thanks!!

Nathan Sanders
Jan-03-2005, 11:25pm
Hey folks,

I seem to have answered my own question. After a little more research I found Frank Lee's web site:

Frank Lee Music (http://www.frankleemusic.com/index.html)

Thanks!

devilsbox
Jan-05-2005, 9:31pm
I was able to see them live several times, too bad they broke up. David Bass (the fiddler) is great. Last time I saw him was at Galax Fiddlers Convention a couple years ago, he was surprised I knew his name (talk about modest!). I wish them all well. They were a great group!

CountyFarm
Mar-18-2005, 5:23am
David and Cary can be found playing around the Asheville NC area fairly often. Cary plays fill-in bass with my band on occasion and David makes it out to the old time jams. Great folks, great players.

Scott Rucker
Mar-19-2005, 10:34am
How's David's health now? When I last saw him (Summer '03) he was still having a hard time.

CountyFarm
Mar-19-2005, 10:21pm
He's been doing pretty well all things considered. I have a blast playing with him when I get the chance. He is always in good spirits and full of himself when I see him out. He has gotten very involved in metal working/smithing and is getting the hang of it pretty quickly.