PDA

View Full Version : Wonky New Posts list

AlanN
Jun-15-2012, 7:14am
Anyone one else seeing a very short list, or nothing at all, when clicking the New Posts link? Last couple of days have seen odd returns. I cleared my browser cache, still getting.

Ed Goist
Jun-15-2012, 7:22am
Working like a charm for me.
It's my default way of browsing the Cafe.

John Flynn
Jun-15-2012, 7:24am
Works fine for me.

AlanN
Jun-15-2012, 7:29am
It was always 3-4 pages, now I just see 1 page with 3 or 4 posts, sometimes nothing. Oh, well.

Ed Goist
Jun-15-2012, 7:39am
Alan, I used the today's posts button under the quick links tab to determine that there have been 29 posts (well, now 30 :) ) since midnight. Does this not jive with what you are seeing? Maybe you 'Marked Forums Read' without realizing?

journeybear
Jun-15-2012, 7:46am
Shoot! I was just about to say that! Try reloading the page, and if that doesn't work go to Quick Links > Today's Posts. Doing that does something I really like that was never possible - seeing even your own most recent posts listed. They used to drop to the bottom. This is much better. Big ups for this! :mandosmiley:

AlanN
Jun-15-2012, 7:55am
Thanks, fellows. Ed's way works as expected (although clicking New Posts used to do that.)

Just can't bear to miss any of the scintillating chatter...

journeybear
Jun-15-2012, 8:00am
Give us a heads up when that happens, OK? ;) And don't forget about the Activity Stream function - a whole new way to keep up on the latest from the greatest. And all the rest ... :popcorn: