PDA

View Full Version : funnylittleguitars.info

Mastersound
Dec-26-2004, 8:16pm
Hi all.

My web host was offering free .info domains, so I thought it might be fun to create a home on the web for those of us who enjoy making and playing small solidbody electric stringed instruments - "funny little guitars". The instruments may be styled and/or tuned as various mandolin or ukulele family instruments, as tenor guitars or bouzoukis, as anything really, so long as they're not obviously guitars. Guitars have plenty of webspace already!

The idea isn't to replace any of the current resources, more to bring them all together and let us all share and celebrate the similarities and differences between our toys! If you're a player, owner, or maker of such instruments please feel free to add your details and musical interests and a photo and we'll see if these pages grow into anything. Similarly, if you have links to websites or forums that others might find useful please email me with details and I'll add them here. So long as it's friendly, fun and useful there's a place for it here!
I'd like to see this site become a place to share ideas and information on any and all "funny little guitars". Let's see what happens!

The website can be found at http://www.funnylittleguitars.info