PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for the sawdust

Scott Tichenor
Nov-26-2011, 8:31am
We made some major changes this a.m. and a few things are not quite back to normal. This note is just to let you know we're working on it.

The New Posts button seems to have disappeared so I'm calling its name looking for it.

:)

Steve L
Nov-26-2011, 8:46am
This is easily one of the best sites on the net. It's astonishing how much effort he's able to put into it. Thank you Scott.

Scott Tichenor
Nov-26-2011, 8:49am

Malcolm G.
Nov-26-2011, 9:46am
You da Man!

Jim Garber
Nov-26-2011, 11:20am
Phew! That was close. Thanks, Scott!!

Scott Tichenor
Nov-26-2011, 11:30am
It was hiding from us. I found it cowering in the corner of the server and promptly ordered it to get back to work.

Jim Garber
Nov-26-2011, 11:33am
Slippery little devil. :)

mandopete
Nov-26-2011, 12:20pm
It was hiding from us. I found it cowering in the corner of the server and promptly ordered it to get back to work.

You can usually do what they used to do with Bill Monroe and tempt them out with chewing gum!

jmalmsteen
Nov-26-2011, 12:23pm
Thank you for providing one of the best sites on the internet and THE best mandolin site!

greg_tsam
Nov-26-2011, 1:00pm
+1

Gelsenbury
Nov-30-2011, 8:00am
Today I no longer seem to have the ability to embed video using Firefox. The toolbar is simply gone. Could this be the result of these changes?

JEStanek
Nov-30-2011, 8:37am
It's still there on the Go Advanced version of reply composing. Also, be sure you're Settings (top right of this page -> then click General Settings and near the bottom of that page) are set to Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls instead of Basic Editor. Hope that helps.

Jamie

Gelsenbury
Dec-02-2011, 7:52pm
Thank you, that was it! :) I don't even remember changing that setting, but it was set to Basic. I'm grateful for the help.

greg_tsam
Dec-08-2011, 8:35pm
When I click "Mark Forums Read" I'm getting a blank box that I have to click.I've logged off and on again. Is this still a work in progress?

MandoSquirrel
Dec-08-2011, 9:03pm
Mine's the same way, Greg.

Scott Tichenor
Dec-08-2011, 11:25pm
Believe the blank box is a dialogue that asks if you really want to do that and that there's no un-do. I'd not seen the blank. Will need to research what's causing that.

Scott Tichenor
Dec-09-2011, 12:59pm
This appears to be a template issue and I can probably fix it fairly quickly but would need to do it when fewer people are online as it'll cause some temporary issues. So, possibly tomorrow early as I'd probably want to shut the forum off for a few minutes. Probably would have had it by now but have been battling a nasty flu bug.

Annette Siegel
Dec-09-2011, 1:10pm
Sorry to hear about the flu bug....here's some virtual chicken soup for you http://tcastle.com/csoup.html

Best wishes, Annette

Scott Tichenor
Dec-10-2011, 7:19am
The issue with the empty dialogue box persists in spite of what I assumed was a fix this a.m. Still working with a support developer at the company that builds and maintains this product. It functions correctly, just doesn't have a message.

Scott Tichenor
Dec-10-2011, 8:06am
When I click "Mark Forums Read" I'm getting a blank box that I have to click.I've logged off and on again. Is this still a work in progress?

All fixed now... assuming you hit reload and are not looking at the page you left up yesterday.

Dale Ludewig
Dec-10-2011, 9:30am
Now if you tell me where I mislaid my cell phone (turned off)...............

greg_tsam
Dec-10-2011, 12:36pm
Thanks, Scott. Works for me with no nag box.