PDA

View Full Version : Forum will be down Saturday, 6:00 a.m. for routine maintenance

Scott Tichenor
Nov-11-2011, 10:07am
The forum will be offline for approximately an hour, possibly two, routine maintenance tomorrow morning, Saturday starting around 6:00 a.m. Central time. Not many folks online at that time but just letting those that might be know.

Chip Booth
Nov-11-2011, 11:33am
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UPTP3iAIEfM/TnPkrAQuxnI/AAAAAAAAC1s/NEUjSAA0f5I/s400/darth_vader_noooo1-1.jpg

Douglas McMullin
Nov-11-2011, 6:46pm
I want a refund! ;)

Rodney Riley
Nov-11-2011, 7:02pm
"It's the end of the world as we know it..." :crying:

Charlieshafer
Nov-11-2011, 7:44pm
Dang, that's exactly when I wanted to post something.

Markus
Nov-11-2011, 8:13pm
Dang, that's exactly when I wanted to post something.

I was planning to waste precious early morning practice time here.

What can I do instead?

Charlieshafer
Nov-11-2011, 8:15pm
I was planning to waste precious early morning practice time here.

What can I do instead?

At 6 am? I'm thinking sausage MacMuffin with maple-infused roll. Oils up the fingerboard nicely for practice at a more reasonable 6:30

Andrew B. Carlson
Nov-11-2011, 8:36pm
Gruhn will be giving away the July 9 Fern tomorrow morning. Only Cafe members are eligible. And only between 6am and 7am CST. Good luck all.

dubblestop
Nov-12-2011, 5:09am
Is that 6 am EST, CST or GMT.:confused:

Malcolm G.
Nov-12-2011, 5:31am
Boy, are we a bunch or what?

:) :) :)

Ron McMillan
Nov-12-2011, 6:22am
6 a.m. Central is 7 p.m. Thailand time. Do you realise how many regular Cafe Forum users in North Thailand you are going to inconvenience?

Yep, precisely one. I'll just have to get some practising done instead.

rm

Ed Goist
Nov-12-2011, 9:44am
Scott; thanks for some of the upgrades to the posting screen! I love the auto-save!
Also just noticed that now more than 20 posts per page appear on a "new posts" search. Excellent! Thanks for that.
I look forward to exploring more.
You have probably already noticed this, but there is now excessive white space appearing under some posts. Not sure if this is random, or specific to some posters (like me...see below :) ).

Bob Clark
Nov-12-2011, 9:55am
Gruhn will be giving away the July 9 Fern tomorrow morning. Only Cafe members are eligible. And only between 6am and 7am CST. Good luck all.

By using patented time-traveling technology I managed to enter during the specified timeframe. I was the only entrant to do so. Did I win it?:)