PDA

View Full Version : Sound Clips of #58

mandoman4807
Nov-28-2004, 6:30pm
Jim,
Let me be the first to say, that is a beautiful sounding mandolin.

You just can`t beat the sweet sound of a varnish finish mandolin!

D.S.

Lane Pryce
Nov-28-2004, 7:32pm
Very nice. Imagine how it will sound when it grows up.Lp

Brian Ray
Nov-28-2004, 7:41pm
Nice! Sounds as good as it looks Jim. Congrats...

ShaneJ
Nov-28-2004, 7:57pm
Jim, that is an awesome-sounding mando! Congratulations!

jasona
Nov-28-2004, 9:17pm
Very nice!

Jasper
Nov-28-2004, 10:13pm
Actually sounds better than it looks! Your playing is fine. By the way, do you have tab for House of Gold? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Scotti Adams
Nov-29-2004, 3:34pm
..sounds mighty fine Jim....wish I had a way to make some sound bytes...I still have four hours credit at a studio owed to me..its just finding the time to get there..

WVPicker
Nov-29-2004, 5:02pm
Jim,

# # Real nice looking F5. #I am interested in having a custom F5 built for myself as well. #You live in the same town as my girlfriend, so I am in Wayne a lot. #I live just down the road in Huntington. #I would like to see your F5 in person and I am interested in the cost. #I am trying to compare a lot of different makers before placing an order and I had not heard of Elliot before. #My e-mail is shaneh@lrh01.usace.army.mil. #If you don't mind, drop me a line and maybe I could come check out your new mandolin sometime. #Maybe even pick a few tunes.

Shane

mandomick
Nov-29-2004, 9:01pm
Yes sir, definitely tickles my tone bone. Nice pickin' too, sounds like you got a good solid foundation with your tremelo; something I need to work on fo' sho'. Real fine lookin' to boot. Enjoy!

Flowerpot
Nov-30-2004, 12:14am
Hey, neat clips. I like the clear fundamental tones on the treble strings and that old sounding dry attack; that's what made me choose the same top/back woods as your for my custom mandolin (not an Elliot). I bet this one will mature really nicely, and the bass will thicken up over time to get even meatier. Nice!