PDA

View Full Version : Richard Walz Classical Solo Mandolin Concert

Jonathan Rudie
Feb-18-2004, 11:44pm
Classical mandolinist Richard Walz, will be performing a solo mandolin concert at Bertha's in historic Fells Point, located in Baltimore, Maryland on Sunday, February 22, 2004 at 3:00 p.m. #The concert will feature the art of duo style playing. #For tickets and reservations call 410-327-0142. The concert will take place at Bertha's (Bertha's upstairs, second floor studio) at 734 S. Broadway Street, Fells Point, Maryland. Reservations are required. #Come listen to some great mandolin music and support a valuable contributing member to the mandolin cafe message board as Richard Walz is a/k/a RSW.

Neil Gladd
Feb-19-2004, 10:20am
I've already been in touch with Richard, and I'm there!

Neil

Eugene
Feb-19-2004, 12:21pm
I wish I could be!

Jory
Feb-19-2004, 4:50pm
I am also wishing I could be there! Any chance of a Chicago appearance?

Bob A
Feb-19-2004, 8:24pm
Been home with pneumonia for a month. This is the first weekend I return to work - if I try to take off, I'll end up living under a bridge, Trolling for goats. (Who goes on my bridge?) A pity, since B'more is 45 minutes away.

Any chance of a recording?

vkioulaphides
Feb-20-2004, 2:29pm
I certainly wouldn't wish you such a fate, Bob http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif

I live in the hope that Richard will one day perform in New York and that I —slave to my trade as I am— will not also be playing the same time HE is.

Until then...