PDA

View Full Version : Acoustic Music Works

Ed Goist
Jul-02-2011, 4:46pm
I know that many Cafe regulars are fans of the fine music store Acoustic Music Works (http://www.acousticmusicworks.com/) in Pittsburgh. I also know that many folks here know the owner of AMW, Steve Miklas.

I just received some very sad news from Steve. He is unfortunately battling through a very serious health issue, and as a result he will be closing the retail shop July 7, and having surgery on July 8. The shop will remain closed for a minimum of three weeks.

He hopes to be back on August 1, but he has been advised to take it as it comes. For anyone who would like to contact Steve with well wishes, he will be in the shop Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons next week.

Please join me on wishing Steve all the best, and a hearty "get well soon".

ccravens
Jul-02-2011, 6:14pm
Steve's a great guy.

Here's wishing him all the best in his upcoming health issues.

Patrick Sylvest
Jul-02-2011, 6:24pm
Get well soon, Steve. God Bless. Acoustic Music Works is one fine store!

Dave Greenspoon
Jul-03-2011, 1:57pm
Steve, if you're reading this my thoughts and prayers are with you!

LKN2MYIS
Jul-03-2011, 2:33pm
I've had many positive dealings with Steve. I hope everything is resolved quickly and positively. He's a good man.

tburcham
Jul-04-2011, 11:15am
Steve, you will be in my prayers. Your website is one of my favorite dream zones!

LKN2MYIS
Jul-13-2011, 12:49pm
I know that many Cafe regulars are fans of the fine music store Acoustic Music Works (http://www.acousticmusicworks.com/) in Pittsburgh. I also know that many folks here know the owner of AMW, Steve Miklas.

I just received some very sad news from Steve. He is unfortunately battling through a very serious health issue, and as a result he will be closing the retail shop July 7, and having surgery on July 8. The shop will remain closed for a minimum of three weeks.

He hopes to be back on August 1, but he has been advised to take it as it comes. For anyone who would like to contact Steve with well wishes, he will be in the shop Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons next week.

Please join me on wishing Steve all the best, and a hearty "get well soon".

Ed -

Any word on how Steve is doing? You can PM me, if you choose. I'm concerned for him.

Mandobar
Jul-13-2011, 1:12pm
I heard from steve a few days back. He is tired but home and feeling well. And sore.