PDA

View Full Version : Washington DC Area Listmeet

EastmanGordon
Nov-09-2004, 4:24pm
Hi, this is Gordon from Eastman. On one of the forums discussing Eastman mandolins someone suggested that perhaps we could have a get together here in the Washington, DC area in a local drinking establishment where I bring a pile of mandolins and we all dive in and put them through their paces. We haven't set a time or date or even a venue yet as it's still in the planning stages but I need some idea of how many people might come so I can go ahead and book the space. If you would like to come send me an email offline at groberts@eastmanstrings.com and tell me what part of town would be most convenient for you. #Everyone is invited and it will be a very casual affair. Nothing but a couple of beers and a bunch of mandolins.
Waddya think?
Gordon

Pete Braccio
Nov-10-2004, 1:44pm
Hi Gordon,

That sounds so good that I think that you should do one on the West Coast as well. I'd even buy the first round. ;^)

Pete

travers chandler
Dec-27-2004, 12:09pm
This is a good idea...I live in Richmond so I could easily make the trip up....would be very good as i have not had the opportunity to play any easymans as of yet

b.pat
Dec-27-2004, 12:46pm
Sorry Chandler,
That # #WAS (http://www.mandolincafe.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=12;t=19852) # # A good idea.
# # # # # # # # # # # # #B.Pat

John Flynn
Dec-27-2004, 2:52pm
b. pat

You are correct, although Gordon is planning another one in January, so Chandler's post may be "timely by accident."