PDA

View Full Version : Thank You, And I Am Keeping MY Red Diamond #218

Rick Schmidlin
Apr-24-2011, 5:21pm
I have received many personal emails of support. I have never had so many email replies
to an ad that tell the seller to reconsider not selling.:disbelief: So it's off the market.Thank you to all who have written me about not selling this fantastic mandolin.:mandosmiley:

George R. Lane
Apr-24-2011, 7:53pm
Rick,
Glad to hear you are keeping it. After reading you posts about getting it and then the possibility of selling broke my heart. I can't imagine you ever wanting to part with it.

Larry S Sherman
Apr-24-2011, 8:00pm
A wise decision!

Larry

Phil Jolly
Apr-24-2011, 8:30pm
Glad to hear it. I sold my Red Diamond A and have always regretted it. Best of luck.

Denman John
Apr-24-2011, 9:16pm
Since you can't play it because it hurts year ears, are you just going to let it sit in its case? That seems like a real waste of a good instrument. If I couldn't use it, I'd pass it on to someone who could, but it's your mandolin.

Good luck either way
John

Rick Schmidlin
Apr-24-2011, 9:33pm
since you can't play it because it hurts year ears, are you just going to let it sit in its case? That seems like a real waste of a good instrument. If i couldn't use it, i'd pass it on to someone who could, but it's your mandolin.

Good luck either way
john

earplugs

David Rambo
Apr-24-2011, 9:40pm
Great news!

Dave Weiss
Apr-24-2011, 11:14pm
Wow, my wife says my mandolin sounds better when SHE wears earplugs, maybe I'll try that...

JeffD
Apr-24-2011, 11:50pm
I have no idea what this is in reference to, but the idea of Rick selling that Red Diamond is unthinkable. So I am glad I don't have to think about it.

Reticence is so unnatural when it comes to mandolins.

JEStanek
Apr-25-2011, 7:42am
He had it in the classifdieds for a brief time while coming up with a solution to the tinitus issues the RD was agravating. Glad you're finiding a way to keep it, Rick.

Jamie

John Adrihan
Apr-25-2011, 7:50am
Since it was my idea to wear earplugs. If you ever decide to "give" it away, maybe I should be at the top of the list?
Anyway I hope it works out.

JeffD
Apr-25-2011, 8:29am
We all need to take good care of our ears, as well as our hands and fingers.

PJ Doland
Apr-25-2011, 9:20am
Be sure to buy high-quality earplugs designed to attenuate all frequencies evenly. I have a pair of custom-fit etymotics, which I love.

If you don't feel like shelling out the bread for a custom-fitted pair, they also make a very inexpensive ($12.95) ready-fit version:

http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/er20.html

Mandoviol
Apr-25-2011, 9:27am
These plugs always looked interesting to me...
http://www.surefire.com/EP3-Sonic-Defenders

Mike Scott
Apr-25-2011, 10:43am
"earplugs"

Cool! Play on! :mandosmiley: