PDA

View Full Version : First Class Bluegrass Festival - Asheville, NC

straight-a
Feb-16-2004, 4:30pm
The band I play in (Nu-Blu) is going to be doing a lobby session on Friday night. Hope to get to meet some of you folks there.

Will Kimble
Feb-16-2004, 5:08pm
I'll be there!

Will Kimble

Bobbie Dier
Feb-16-2004, 6:13pm
When is it? Is it still held at the Holiday Inn in Ashville? or... Is that something totally different? Can you give a little more info?
Thanks,
imapickn

farmer2
Feb-16-2004, 7:40pm
Could someone tell me what all will be going on at the bluegrass fest. in Ashville? what are the dates? thanks!

diamond ace
Feb-16-2004, 8:09pm
It will be at the Holiday sunspree in ashville nc this friday and saturday 02/20-02/21/04. lots of good bands I'm not sure who all is on the line-up this year. I have played there before with our band and it's a lot of fun. Lots of good jamming in the halls and lobby too.
hope this helps.

evanreilly
Feb-16-2004, 11:19pm
Blue Grass First Class (http://www.bluegrassfirstclass.com). I will try & stick my nose in & sniff out the jamming potential. Very good lineup also.

straight-a
Feb-17-2004, 8:42am
Tony Rice, J.D. Crowe, Jimmy Martin, IIIrd Tyme Out are among the headliners. If any of you are there on Friday night, look for Nu-Blu. I'm the banjo player and our mandolin man (Greg) is also a Cafe dweller.

tadpole
Feb-18-2004, 12:15am
UPDATE: I am the bass player for Nu-Blu...our schedule has changed to Saturday nite at 11p.m. in the lobby.