PDA

View Full Version : Beltona Mandolin price ?

bluesmandolinman
Feb-10-2011, 11:19am
Hey folks , I should not buy any aditional mandolin but itīs hard to resist the right offers.
I couldnīt find a price for a USED Beltona resonator mandolin. I even canīt remember having seen one for sale in the last years.

Anybody seen a used one ? .... at what price ?
I know I can check with Beltona for a new price ... but used ?

Thanks for any advice.
René

mandroid
Feb-10-2011, 3:31pm
He builds them in New Zealand, is all I know ..

allenhopkins
Feb-10-2011, 4:12pm
Seen a fair number of Beltona ukuleles in the "pre-owned" market, but never a mandolin.

bluesmandolinman
Feb-12-2011, 4:08am
well if even at MAS-CENTRAL ( mandolincafe) nobody has seen one there obviously is no preowned market for these

so they are all keepers.... a good sign !

JEStanek
Feb-12-2011, 10:27am
His guitars are played by some of the greats (Knopfler). I think the mandolins look very cool. Are you in the market? I can't recall seeing (m)any on the used market. I think he builds many more guitars and ukes though.

Jamie

Peter Kurtze
Feb-12-2011, 10:59am
Not to be confused with Beltone . . . http://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/showthread.php?61227-Beltone-Resonator-Mandolin

MandoSquirrel
Feb-12-2011, 6:39pm
Not to be confused with Beltone . . . http://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/showthread.php?61227-Beltone-Resonator-Mandolin

Ah, that explains my confusion; I thought they were vintage, but I confused the "e" & "a".

mandroid
Feb-13-2011, 4:34pm
Does make a scroll looking feature in them , and has a Mandola version.. ,
, maybe a 5 string is possible ..CGDAE?

Mandolinshockandawe
May-05-2011, 6:22pm
Just got my new one. Was $1,500.00 plus shipping. He can have it done in any color, so I had it painted in Ford Dark Highland green like the 2008 Mustang Bullitt. Just got it/tuned it this morning, Love It!

Bert Deivert
Jun-22-2011, 10:41am
I have one too, and it is up for sale. I am a WIDE NECK guy and it was a bit too narrow for me. Plays well, and mine has a Schertler pickup installed too. Haven't put it up on the classifieds yet.