PDA

View Full Version : Fylde Touchstone OM about to go on the block

steve V. johnson
Oct-25-2004, 8:24pm
I've only had this one for a little while, an experiment in shorter scale OMs to complement my beloved Crump zouk. #Alas, this is not the one for me.

It's essentially new, no dings blemishes, wear. #No apologies.
comes with a wonderful rubbery gig bag and original documents.
21" scale (Fylde sez "20+ 7/8", cuz it has a zero fret), spruce top and Sapele back and sides. Other specific details can be found at www.fyldeguitars.com. # I added a strap button on the heel.

And for a second opinion on this very one, try that Adare Steve, who played it on his recent visit here. #It's been lonely since he left! #<GG> #I have some other pix, too, if you like.

I want to offer it to the folk here before it goes to the Cafe Classifieds or eBay. #In any case, I'll make a donation to the Cafe upon its sale.

Thanks,

stv

murphydog
Oct-26-2004, 8:51am
Any idea how much you would want? I have just come home from a lesson having discussed my dsire to move up scale from mandolin with my teacher.He said go for it!

John Bertotti
Oct-26-2004, 11:26am
What about the shorter scale didn't work for you? John

Adare_Steve
Oct-26-2004, 11:53am
And for a second opinion on this very one, try that Adare Steve, who played it on his recent visit here. It's been lonely since he left! <GG> I have some other pix, too, if you like.
I've missed her, too! She's a seriously good instrument. Rich tone, loud enough and with very smooth clean action. I only wish I'd given you my left over spending money and brought her back with me!

Steve