PDA

View Full Version : Oregon Mandolin Orchestra - Live 2010

NewsFetcher
Jan-09-2011, 8:07am
The Mandolin Cafe has posted news:
Oregon Mandolin Orchestra - Live 2010
http://www.mandolincafe.com/news/publish/mandolins_001307.shtml

The Oregon Mandolin Orchestra, formed in January, 2010, has released their first recording, Live, 2010, a compilation of live recordings from their first three concerts.

---------------------------

NOTE: You may use your board membership to comment on news articles published by the Mandolin Cafe. Your comments will appear here and also will be appended to the end of the news article for public viewing. Standard board membership posting guidelines apply. The addition of images, videos, links and BB coding is turned OFF for this area so as not to compete with or interfere with the news item.

Kerry Krishna
Jan-09-2011, 9:17am
Maybe someone can whet out whistle with a sound clip? I rarely would buy something like this without a sound clip! Thanks..

Scott Tichenor
Jan-09-2011, 12:53pm
There's a cut on the Cafe's MP3 page. It's the first one in the player.

mandogreg2
Jan-09-2011, 8:36pm
There are some sound clips posted on the Orchestra's website at www.oregonmandolinorchestra.org

kristycar
Jan-16-2011, 1:23pm
more info ?

astringapart
Sep-19-2011, 7:53pm
Just had a chance to see the group this summer in Portland. It is hard to explain how amazed I was. I think I might be teaching myself how to play the most amazing instrument of all time. The sounds it can make in a cohesive group like that, now that is music people.