PDA

View Full Version : Lawson, Osborne Inducted Into Ancient Order of the Mandolin

NewsFetcher
Jan-05-2011, 3:58pm
The Mandolin Cafe has posted news:
Lawson, Osborne Inducted Into Ancient Order of the Mandolin
http://www.mandolincafe.com/news/publish/mandolins_001308.shtml

Over the New Year's holiday, representatives of the Ancient Order of the Mandolin inducted two new Honorary Members into the A.O.M. Hall of Honor. The recipients of this award were Doyle Lawson and Bobby Osborne.

---------------------------

NOTE: You may use your board membership to comment on news articles published by the Mandolin Cafe. Your comments will appear here and also will be appended to the end of the news article for public viewing. Standard board membership posting guidelines apply. The addition of images, videos, links and BB coding is turned OFF for this area so as not to compete with or interfere with the news item.

Scott Tichenor
Jan-05-2011, 4:02pm
Who knew???

JeffD
Jan-05-2011, 4:14pm
Way cool. Their motto is "Primoris levamentum, tunc celeritas" which means, First comfort, then speed.

Mike Romkey
Jan-05-2011, 4:17pm
Well ... raise my rent. It sounds like a wonderful organization. I just hope this isn't all supposed to be secret.

Gerry Cassidy
Jan-05-2011, 4:39pm
Edit: Not interested in contributing...

hank
Jan-05-2011, 5:19pm
I had an uncle that was a Mason and my father in law was a member of The Odd Fellows. I'm not sure if they were inducted or invited into those groups. Anyway kind of cool but IMO their emblem needs work.

Mike Romkey
Jan-07-2011, 7:37pm
I see mysterious mando-masonic icons now appear on the home page of this e-publication, similar to ones on the back of the new holographic $1,000,000 bills. The influence of the Exalted Camel of the Mystic F Hole is suddenly felt throughout the land...

bradlaird
Jan-08-2011, 9:11am
I see mysterious mando-masonic icons now appear on the home page of this e-publication, similar to ones on the back of the new holographic $1,000,000 bills. The influence of the Exalted Camel of the Mystic F Hole is suddenly felt throughout the land...

Exalted Camel of the Mystic F Hole! haha Someone who thinks my way!