PDA

View Full Version : Upload space

Bluegrasstjej
Oct-21-2004, 2:11pm
It's full at Yahoo and I'd like to finally upload my recording of East Tennessee blues...Craig? Know you're a busy man, though..

Brian Ray
Oct-21-2004, 5:03pm
Tjej,

You should be able to use the new upload script to upload directly to Craigs server. Once you've successfully uploaded the song, you should be presented a link to the file (http://www.mandolinproject.150m.com/billy/HulkSmash.mp3). It should play... you could then copy that URL and post it here for all...

This should work for everyone... that isn't running IE 6.0 that is...

Bluegrasstjej
Oct-22-2004, 6:57am
Even if it isn't Bill Cheatham?

Brian Ray
Oct-22-2004, 9:39am
I think craig wanted to test it out for BC but migrating the files from Yahoo to his servers is really the difficult part of the process. This way, you're uploading the files directly to his server and he can organise from there.

craig
Oct-23-2004, 9:27pm
yahoo is empty now. you all can upload more at liberty. check out all the new uploads at the main site! lot's of new bill cheathems, a couple new east tennessee blues, a couple new whiskey before breakfast, a new sally goodin and several new misc musings!! sorry it took me so long to move files over.

craig

Bluegrasstjej
Oct-24-2004, 2:42pm
I didn't manage to upload with the new feature, at least not some day ago. Anyway, I uploaded my recording of East Tennessee blues just now. If you ask me, it really sucks, I improved a lot during the summer, then I met this lovely guy who got me started with the fiddle and now I've played the fiddle mostly the last two months and the mandolin has been resting a lot.....But I'll be back for the next (Bill Cheatham is coming) tune. Or do one on the fiddle.