PDA

View Full Version : Rhonda Vincent - Taken

NewsFetcher
Oct-06-2010, 8:12am
The Mandolin Cafe has posted news:
Rhonda Vincent - Taken
http://www.mandolincafe.com/news/publish/mandolins_001268.shtml

Rhonda Vincent's latest project, "Taken," was released September 21, 2010.

---------------------------

NOTE: You may use your board membership to comment on news articles published by the Mandolin Cafe. Your comments will appear here and also will be appended to the end of the news article for public viewing. Standard board membership posting guidelines apply. The addition of images, videos, links and BB coding is turned OFF for this area so as not to compete with or interfere with the news item.

Mandolin Mick
Oct-06-2010, 8:41am
O ... I thought somebody married Rhonda Vincent ...

fredfrank
Oct-06-2010, 5:30pm
Well, she is married, but I don't think it was recently!

bobsault
Oct-06-2010, 6:44pm
I bought this at the IBMA World of Bluegrass event in Nashville this past week- end and was listening to new cd,s on the drive home, 13 hrs by the way to southern ontario and when I got to Rhonda,s cd I could not quit listening to it , I was especially moved by the 10th track titled , A Little At A Time which hit close to home in my personal life a few months back, could not wait to get home to give my wife and family a hug who were not with me because of previous committments. I enjoyed all the cuts. I would highly recommend this cd and thanks to Rhonda.
Bob

re simmers
Oct-07-2010, 1:23pm
I listened to samples on the web. Sounds great. As always, a super group of musicians.

Bob