PDA

View Full Version : Order howard morris mandolin

DENNY7P
Sep-25-2010, 12:28am
I ORDERED A FLAT TOP MANDOLIN WITH OVAL HOLE,HOWARD CALL ME TO MAKE SURE THAT I UNDERSTOOD WHAT I ORDER ! AND I DID AND HE UNDERSTOOD.THE REASON I ORDERED A FLAT TOP I HAVE A -F STYLE AND A -:mandosmiley::)) STYLE WITH F HOLES, AND THEY CAN BARK. WHEN I WANTS THEM TO. I PLAY MUSIC WITH MY SELF OR A FEW OTHER PEOPLE AND THAT WHAT IT FOR, IF YOUR AT A JAM YOU NEED THE F MODEL
BUT I WANT THE SWEET SOUND OF THE MANDO WITH A LITTLE MORE SUBSTAIN,YOU THINK I;AM GOING THE RIGHT WAY FOR IRISH CELTIC MUSIC, SORRY FOR THE CAPS

Grommet
Sep-25-2010, 3:22am
Sounds like a flat-top will be a good addition to your stable. I have heard it reported that Morris mandolins are a great deal in a custom luthier-made instruments. May it sing for you forever!

Scott

Clement Barrera-Ng
Sep-25-2010, 3:45am
When you receive the mandolin if you would put up a sound or video clip for the cafe that would be wonderful. I've seen a few of Sonny's arched top instruments in action, but never a flat top. Would love to see more of it if possible

Randy Smith
Sep-25-2010, 7:40am
D7P, Congrats on your new order--it sounds great. Hope to see the mando sometime at C. Good news also about the Cubs--they might be good enough to make third place in the Central Division next season!