PDA

View Full Version : Photos of my New Fletcher Tenortone!

Ptarmi
May-28-2010, 10:37pm
I just received the first photos of my new Tenor Guitar today & of course I just had to show it off to you folks!.

Jamie Dougan, over at Fletcher Tenortone has only just finished it & now I can't wait to get my grubby little paws on it!

Of course, it's going to be 3 or 4 weeks of a wait, while it settles for him to be happy to send it, plus travel & customs time this end, but I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait.

So what do you think?

Cheers,
Dick

Thomaston
May-29-2010, 12:52am
That will be a mighty instrument, Dick! I love the grain pattern.

Jill McAuley
May-29-2010, 10:57am
Well done to you sir! That is only gorgeous! I'm mighty envious but will have to console meself with the fact that one day, soon hopefully, I'll be able to place an order for one meself. I look forward to hearing how yours sounds with the rosewood back and sides, so do please post sound clips once it's in your possession!

Cheers,
Jill

F-2 Dave
May-29-2010, 11:03am
Congratulations Dick. That's some beautiful rosewood.

Jason Kessler
May-29-2010, 12:03pm
That's a beautiful back.

hank
May-29-2010, 12:29pm
Beautimus! It's really good to see more and more interest in tenors. That gorgeous Rosewood back and sides should put some serious ump in your tenors voice.

David Hansen
May-29-2010, 12:42pm
Absolutely gorgeous, Dick. You'll love the sound of it too. I've had mine for 2 years now and it keeps getting better & better. Such wonderful tone from such a small guitar.