PDA

View Full Version : big sam thompson

creekwader
Sep-21-2004, 11:14pm
Chris Thile, NawWaL....I've got the first (slow) part down, but I still need the second part. And I just want to know I'm doing it right, that's helpful. TabEdit is great but anything will do.
thanks!

David Miller
Oct-09-2004, 6:22am
creekwader -
I have worked out the fast part to Big Sam Thompson, (only with the help of a program that lets me slow a piece down to any speed without changing pitch). Do you read regular notation? I have it written out and could e-mail you a copy, or I could try putting it into tab and sending it that way (I dont have the ability to create TabEdit files). Let me know what works for you!

Dfyngravity
Oct-09-2004, 8:24pm
hi, i would love a copy of the song. i havebeen trying to work out the fast part for a long time. email to bberan@rmc.edu

wannabethile
Oct-09-2004, 10:00pm
hey man! could i by chance have a copy? please??? http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

sbar15
May-19-2009, 5:11am
could I get a copy? Please Please!!!

Twisttieguy
Aug-22-2012, 4:10pm
creekwader -
I have worked out the fast part to Big Sam Thompson, (only with the help of a program that lets me slow a piece down to any speed without changing pitch). Do you read regular notation? I have it written out and could e-mail you a copy, or I could try putting it into tab and sending it that way (I dont have the ability to create TabEdit files). Let me know what works for you!

Could i get it too! thanks. :D

jjmilburn
Oct-07-2012, 2:06pm
I wouldn't mind a copy too, if you're offering :)

zeeku777
Oct-12-2012, 5:31pm
Haha, I hate to swamp you - but that is a beautiful song, and if you wouldn't mind. I would love a copy as well!

christidavis
Jan-10-2014, 4:54pm
creekwader -
Hi! I am trying to learn the reel for a surprise for my older brother who introduced me to this song. and my plan is to play it at my senior recital, and I was wondering if it would be convenient for you to send me the music you have? Thank you so much!

Galileo
Jan-10-2014, 5:51pm
I would love a copy too, pretty please.

Thanks,

Robert

Mike Steadfast-Ward
Jan-20-2014, 12:32pm
Talk about opening the flood gates Ha ha, No I don't need it.
Im nowhere the standard needed yet !!:mandosmiley:

Uko
Feb-01-2014, 7:50am
Maybe this tabs could work. i didnīt try it.

http://www.tabs-database.com/chris-thile/Big-Sam-Thompson-reel-tabs.html