PDA

View Full Version : I have spare tickets

Peakbagr
Sep-20-2004, 7:59pm
I have 2 and possibly 3 spare tickets to David Grisman Quintet at the Egg in Albany,NY this Thursday evening, 9/23.
They are right in the center, a few rows back, right behind the orchestra pit,lots of leg room, great acoustics, etc.
You can have them at face value, $27.50. My spouse is not a big fan. If there are 3 folks interested, one of them gets her ticket. Preference given to first who commit here or in Commando.

Peakbagr
Sep-21-2004, 8:35am
With the concert coming up in 2 days, didn't want someone to miss this.

Thanks

Tom C
Sep-21-2004, 8:57am
Alan,
Sorry, I have plans but,Were you there last saturday for Sam Bush and David Bromberg? Great show and a great place for a show.
http://www.theegg.org/images/directions1.jpg

Peakbagr
Sep-21-2004, 10:00am
Tom,

I wanted to go, but my spouse has seen David Bromberg the last couple of times he's been in town.

J. Mark Lane
Sep-21-2004, 1:09pm
I am very interested in one or two of the tickets. I have to check with My Boss tonight to see if she will let me escape for the evening. If so, I will see if a buddy wants to come with me. I really have wanted to get out to see them while they are on the E. Coast (in NJ this month too). Can you email me at jmarklane@optonline.net with your contact info etc? Thanks.

Mark Lane

Philip Halcomb
Sep-21-2004, 1:59pm
With all these mando geeks going, anyone up for a parkin' lot jam before or after the show?

jim simpson
Sep-21-2004, 3:56pm
Mark,
Where in N.J.?
I'm near Philly.
Jim

J. Mark Lane
Sep-23-2004, 10:16am
Well, the wife has vetoed this for me (alas). (In fairness to her, we do have a 7 week old baby, plus a 29 month old daughter...it's busy at our house <g>).

I apologize for any inconvenience, peakbagr. I don't have access to the email account we were using from here, so I'm posting it here. I wish I could go.

The schedule and venues are on Grisman's website...I don't have the URL handy, but I'm sure you can find it...

Mark

Peakbagr
Sep-23-2004, 1:49pm
JMark,

Maybe we can hook up again some time. The tickets ended up being promised by my spouse to her boss.

See ya around sometime.

Alan

J. Mark Lane
Sep-23-2004, 1:59pm
Oh, good. At least someone will get to enjoy them. Thanks again.

Mark

Sep-25-2004, 4:19pm
Oh that was such a good show wasnt it? not to mention it was good to hear Grisman pickin on the Brunkalla after the show.