PDA

View Full Version : Help with Homespun download.

Patty Powers
Mar-29-2010, 8:44pm
I've downloaded the Homespun catalog to my hard drive. When I double click to open it, it always starts launching it again. I followed all of the steps but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I'd appreciate any advise.

Thanks,
Patty

gfioravanti
Mar-29-2010, 10:24pm
Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing!

When you click to launch the Homespun Instant Access, you will see a launcher window that will say "launching". Then you will see the main catalog screen.

Which steps are you having trouble with?

Thanks,
Grace

Patty Powers
Mar-30-2010, 8:07pm
Grace,

When I click on the HS Instant Access icon it goes to the "launching" bars. I've let it run for more than an hour to come back to the bars still running. I haven't had the catalog screen ever come up.

Thanks,
Patty

Perry Babasin
Apr-01-2010, 10:35am
So I purchased a "DVD" download through the Cafe/Homespun interface application on my Mac and it successfully downloaded. Where does it download? I want to convert it to a .m4v file so I can watch it on my AppleTV but I can't find where it downloaded. I did find the PDF booklet. I made the mistake of clicking yes to using the homespun playback devise, can I change the preference back to Quicktime? This would probably solve my dilemma.

Thanks for any help............. Perry

gfioravanti
Apr-01-2010, 12:41pm
Grace,

When I click on the HS Instant Access icon it goes to the "launching" bars. I've let it run for more than an hour to come back to the bars still running. I haven't had the catalog screen ever come up.

Thanks,
Patty

What operating system are you on?

gfioravanti
Apr-01-2010, 12:48pm
So I purchased a "DVD" download through the Cafe/Homespun interface application on my Mac and it successfully downloaded. Where does it download? I want to convert it to a .m4v file so I can watch it on my AppleTV but I can't find where it downloaded. I did find the PDF booklet. I made the mistake of clicking yes to using the homespun playback devise, can I change the preference back to Quicktime? This would probably solve my dilemma.

Thanks for any help............. Perry

Hi Perry,

Currently these courses are not available to convert to any other format. They are regular Quicktime files, but you will not be able to view or use them outside of the Homespun Instant Access player.

Also, if you prefer to use the Quicktime player instead of the alternate player, just click "options" and select "use Quicktime player".

Thanks,
Grace

Patty Powers
Apr-01-2010, 2:06pm
Windows XP

gfioravanti
Apr-04-2010, 9:28pm
Windows XP

It seems that the program is having trouble installing properly on your system. Could you please email us at support@leapingbrain.com and we can provide further instructions?

Thanks,
Grace