PDA

View Full Version : Check out my birthday present...

Bob Stolkin
Mar-26-2010, 9:04pm
So, tomorrow's my 50th (ouch!), and look what my sweet wife painted for me. It has my Altman in it, and the names of as many of my heroes as she could think of. Indeed the mando is an intricate design - she said she almost threw herself out the window painting it.

Bernie Daniel
Mar-26-2010, 9:22pm
So, tomorrow's my 50th (ouch!), and look what my sweet wife painted for me. It has my Altman in it, and the names of as many of my heroes as she could think of. Indeed the mando is an intricate design - she said she almost threw herself out the window painting it.

But in the end it was lovely and peaceful. Where are those hills? Makes me think of the west somehow. Happy birthday indeed.

SternART
Mar-26-2010, 9:41pm
Hey........ that lettering in the names is intricate too!
Happy Birthday!

JEStanek
Mar-26-2010, 10:27pm
That's a wonderful gift. Lots of love there. Happy Birthday, Bob.

Jamie

pjlama
Mar-26-2010, 10:32pm
Very nice, you inspired me to share my wifes Xmas present. You can feel the care your wife out into that gift, beautiful!

fred d
Mar-27-2010, 12:30am
wonderfull even thou my best song is I wish I was single again she likes the part about She beat she banged me and threatend to hang me Last year for my birthday she gave me a new National Resonator mandolin she is the best and a good cook to what a keeper

Daniel Nestlerode
Mar-27-2010, 12:44am
Cool. Kind of a Deibenkorn meets American Primitive movement. I dig it!
Is it going in the music room or over the mantel? :)

Daniel

hank
Mar-27-2010, 1:39am
Happy belated birthday El Kabong. Your new crib enhancement swings with you in a most excellent way.