PDA

View Full Version : Found Hartford Aero-Plain/Morning Bugle CD!

Jake Biddix
Mar-22-2010, 4:55pm
To all,

I happened across the following website (NFI) and received my copy of Aero-Plain/Morning Bugle today for the whopping price of around $16 USD including shipping. I have no idea how many they have left, but I thought I would pass it along just in case.

http://sierrarecordsbookshomevideo.goestores.com/storename/sierrarecordsbookshomevideo/dept/168326/ItemDetail-10446054.aspx

JEStanek
Mar-22-2010, 6:10pm
That's quite a steal. This has been out of print in the US for many years. They sell (rarely) for much higher on e-bay.

Jamie

Jake Biddix
Mar-22-2010, 7:10pm
I agree Jamie. I found Aereo-Plain on the now legal Napster in MP3 last year, but I generally don't buy a whole lot of MP3 albums. I was terribly happy when I found it. Apparently Morning Bugle was never released in the US (I think). This set is an import. The back of the jewel case says "Made in the EU".

Randy Smith
Mar-22-2010, 7:22pm
Jake,

Thanks much. I've had a *Morning Bugle* cd for quite awhile but had given up on ever finding an Aero-Plain cd until now, so I just placed an order. I'll love having a second copy of *Bugle*. Holland's bass makes that one of Hartford's most interesting records.

Jake Biddix
Mar-22-2010, 7:28pm
No problem Randy. I get so much out of this site, it's the least I can do to share a little bit of good! Bugle is something else, I agree with you there.

Steelee
Mar-23-2010, 9:51am
Hey Jake4mando - Many thanks for passing along this tip. Been looking for Aeroplain for awhile. Just ordered from the site you found.

Regards, Lee

Jake Biddix
Mar-23-2010, 7:47pm
Glad to help!

Johnny Mandolin
Mar-23-2010, 8:05pm
I guess I was a lucky one when I got my copy of Aero-Plain at regular cd price in a store within the last 10 years. I'm just curious, when did it go out of print because it is such an amazing album and I don't understand why they would let it go out of print? One of my best friends gave me an unopened 8-track of Aero-Plain, now I could understand why they don't make that anymore, but not selling it on cd is just crazy.