PDA

View Full Version : free mp3 download

henry2010
Mar-11-2010, 10:08pm
I just down loaded amazingly slow music player. I went to the mp3 to download a free song but when i click on it it just plays the song. I don't see any option to download?

JEStanek
Mar-11-2010, 10:26pm
Go to the MP3 page (http://www.mandolincafe.com/mp3/), right click (not left click) on the song name and choose Save As or Save Link As. This will open a dialog box where you can save the mp3 file to your pc.

Jamie

Scott Tichenor
Mar-11-2010, 11:04pm
While it's playing you can also go to your browser's File menu and chose Save which allows you to download it to your hard drive.

File > Save Page As

Depending upon your browser the wording may be different for the Save option.

Jim Nollman
Mar-13-2010, 6:47pm
I was listening to a tune on the Cafe's mp3 page, yesterday for the first time, when my Safari browser suddenly crashed. That's never happened before. I can't tell remember what I was listening to, when the crash occurred. So I tried it a second time. It crashed again. I can tell you that the second time I was definitely listening to a different tune. I thought you guys might like to know. I'm on a mac running OS 10.6.

Can't wait to receive my Cafe baseball cap.

Clamdigger
Mar-21-2010, 10:57am
I had a problem with something when I first got my iMac and was using Safari. Apple support told me that Safari sometimes has problems with a few things so I stopped using Safari. I use Firefox and have no problems since. Love this iMac. Clamdigger