PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Peak....

Keith Erickson
Mar-07-2010, 9:19pm
:disbelief:

B. T. Walker
Mar-07-2010, 9:26pm
<GASP!!!> Is that the Ludewig Emory Lester model? Wow! It's gonna be a killer. Any guess-timate on completion date? Can't be long now. Your excitement level must must be pegged out.

Keith Erickson
Mar-07-2010, 10:33pm
:cool: You bet it is Brian......(love the avatar).........

.....You might have heard it before I did but I got to see it before you did ;)

jim_n_virginia
Mar-07-2010, 10:44pm
WOW! sweet! I love the tortoise binding and the flame is awesome!

Jim Kirkland
Mar-08-2010, 9:56pm
Keith, I don't think a good lookin' thing like that is allowed in El Paso. Better send it up the road to Cruces.

Keith Erickson
Mar-09-2010, 11:26am
Keith, I don't think a good lookin' thing like that is allowed in El Paso. Better send it up the road to Cruces.

Hmmm..... Jim, After careful thought, I believe it's a good idea that we do build that wall around New Mexico ;-)

Keith Erickson
Mar-09-2010, 11:29am
WOW! sweet! I love the tortoise binding and the flame is awesome!

Thank you Jim!!!! I can't stop looking at this mandolin. It's amazing. I'm still trying to decide if it's the binding that makes the flame look great or the flame that makes the binding look great. From what I understand, the top will be quite unique as well. Stay tuned for some new pics.....

Keith Erickson
Mar-21-2010, 4:32pm
~o)

Keith Erickson
Mar-21-2010, 4:37pm
;)

B. T. Walker
Mar-21-2010, 8:46pm
It's looking very good, Keith. Unfortunately, there is no cure for curing except time. How long does it have to go before it's in the box on the way to El Paso? Heh-heh. Not soon enough! You have to be ready to bust wide open.

MandoNicity
Mar-21-2010, 9:29pm
That flame is gorgoeus!

Keith Erickson
Mar-25-2010, 12:35pm
It's looking very good, Keith. Unfortunately, there is no cure for curing except time. How long does it have to go before it's in the box on the way to El Paso? Heh-heh. Not soon enough! You have to be ready to bust wide open.

Thank You Brian!!!! I'm going to say at this point, we're closer than I would have ever imagined :cool:

Keith Erickson
Mar-25-2010, 12:35pm
That flame is gorgoeus!

Thank you NandoNicity....... It really is unique!!! :)