PDA

View Full Version : classified search

James Sanford
Mar-04-2010, 7:02pm
I am trying to locate an ad I ran in classifieds for an H5 mandola I built and have had no luck. It would have run during October 2009.

Do the records exist back to this date? If so would appreciate help in searching for this.

Thanks

Scott Tichenor
Mar-04-2010, 10:42pm
I have backups of all Classifieds activity but it's not conveniently stored. I did a quick check and found no reference to your email address associated with your board account. This can be simple or very time consuming. Something like an ad number or a more exact date would help immensely. If you used a different email address, obviously, I'd need to know what it was. I'm happy to provide service when it's possible but don't want to get into digging around in logs for ad content for a lot of people that haven't saved their content. It's a matter of time vs. requests. There's one of me, lots of visitors to the site. It's really that simple.

James Sanford
Mar-04-2010, 11:20pm
Thanks Scott

I do not have the ad number. My email has not changed, jamessanford11@yahoo.com, but we changed my name to James Sanford from Gentleman Jim.

No problem if you can't easily find this. Do not spend any extra time on it. I just thought I might not be searching properly.

I really appreciate the cafe and what you and the moderators do. Best site on the web as far as I am concerned.