PDA

View Full Version : Last Post Time is confusing

rgray
Mar-01-2010, 4:26pm
This goes along with another thread about the new post search does not identify new posts the same as before. I just noticed that the time of each post in the new post search does not differentiate between AM and PM. It will show a time as "Last Post: Today 04:16". Without an AM or PM, I assume that is based on a 24 hour clock and means 4:16 AM. But a review of the entire search indicates that it is actually 4:16 PM.

jefflester
Mar-01-2010, 4:46pm
I just noticed that the time of each post in the new post search does not differentiate between AM and PM. It will show a time as "Last Post: Today 04:16".
I see AM or PM for the last post time in the New Posts search.

EDIT: The AM/PM gets squeezed out if the browser window isn't wide enough. Stretch your browser window wider (if you are able).

rgray
Mar-01-2010, 6:04pm
Thanks. If I change my browser (IE 8.0) zoom setting to 50%, I can see the AM or PM. Can't find any other way to see it. Guess I'll stay confused about the setting because it is definitely not worth it.

Scott Tichenor
Mar-01-2010, 6:12pm
The am/pm is actually there but something is causing it to not display, meaning, if I look in the source code, it's there. But it's not displaying. Looking into it.

Scott Tichenor
Mar-01-2010, 6:24pm
I have it partially fixed but there are other issues with this I'm looking into.