PDA

View Full Version : Bringing Tenortone Tenor Guitar to RockyGrass in Lyons, CO

jsmandolin
Feb-27-2010, 11:26pm
If anyone is in the area and going to Rockygrass festival in Lyons, CO July 23-25, I'll be bringing my Tenortone Tenor Guitar, and mandolin, of course. I'm wondering if anyone else with a Tenortone is going to the festival. Or if anyone is curious about the tenor guitar, I'll be there. It would be great to meet other owners of this fine instrument and jam a bit.

Doesn't that sound fun?

Any takers? Tickets are still available on planetbluegrass.com

Send me a note.

Musically yours,
John:mandosmiley:

man dough nollij
Feb-28-2010, 1:55am
I'll be there for the first time in three years! It has been killing me to be in Antarctica for the last two Rocky Grasses. I don't have a tenor guitar, but I'll probably bring a mandolin.

jsmandolin
Feb-28-2010, 10:30pm
Lee,
Antarctica??! I'm guessing that you are a biologist/researcher. Yes?
My educational background is in biology and education, and so your work in Antarctica would be very interesting to me. Although there may be a more suitable place to chat than here. If you're interested, I'm on Facebook and you can contact me through my email.

Maybe we can meet up at Rockygrass. My family, wife and son, will be there with me.

See you there!
Musically yours,
John

jsmandolin
Apr-12-2010, 11:10pm
RockyGrass is just over 3 months away! I will be bringing the Tenortone tenor guitar if anyone is interested in getting a close-up personal look at one! It really is a fine instrument.

If any Tenortone owners are interested in getting together at RockyGrass, let me know.
Musically yours,
jsmandolin

dulcillini
May-02-2010, 10:45pm
I wish I could be there. I have a new tenor guitar arriving the day after tomorrow.

jsmandolin
Jun-19-2010, 12:31am
Lee - Hope to see you at RockyGrass! I'll be at the Olson camping area. Not sure how we'd meet. Maybe cell phones would be a way to find each other. Give me an email and I could give you the number. simmonsjm1@msn.com

Mike - congratulations! You'll love the instrument!

:mandosmiley: