PDA

View Full Version : What are Articles?

Scott Tichenor
Feb-27-2010, 9:37am
You'll see a link to "New Articles" in navigation once you click into the New Posts. This is an entirely new area of the forum that will allow those with permissions (no one so far except me) to take exceptional posts that might be buried on page 12 of a long thread and make it into a feature article that users can then comment on. The possibilities here are unlimited, and rather than try to manage and launch that I've chosen to not address that until the basic job of getting this off the ground is completed.

A reminder: if you have concerns or think you have a valid issue, bug, problem, etc., please start your own unique thread to ask those questions, and please do not post unrelated questions on top of someone else's thread. I'm not asking this to be difficult. Having a half dozen different discussions going on in one thread is fodder for other areas here and is counter-productive to my attempting to address real concerns.

I'd like to thank Dan who has put in a full eight hour day on his day off already. Without his support, this forum (and the previous one) would likely not exist.