PDA

View Full Version : Don Grieser - Hillbilly Chamber Music

NewsFetcher
Feb-18-2010, 9:55am
Don Grieser - Hillbilly Chamber Music
http://www.mandolincafe.com/news/publish/mandolins_001183.shtml

Hillbilly Chamber Music is the title of a new project of all-original music composed and performed by Don Grieser.

NOTE: You may use your board membership to comment on news articles published by the Mandolin Cafe. Your comments will appear here and also will be appended to the end of the news article for public viewing. Standard board membership posting guidelines apply. Note that the addition of images, videos, links and other coding is turned OFF for this area.

Tacomando
Feb-18-2010, 4:15pm
Hummable melodies. Well played. Beautifully recorded. Nicely mixed. From the trance to the dance - this is good stuff!

daltai
Feb-20-2010, 5:46pm
I love this album. I've always enjoyed listening to mandolin family instruments played together and this does a great job. I also really like the feature on bandcamp that lets you download the album right away in whatever format. I prefer having the CD but it's nice not to have to wait for it. I'll be playing it on my radio show Mon night.

Eddie Sheehy
Feb-21-2010, 10:10pm
I can't stop playing it... Absolutely superb.

Mike Romkey
Mar-01-2010, 2:16pm
Don has my money, and I have his new CD, and I'd have to say I got the better part of the deal. Another excellent effort from Don and something every mandophile should hear.

Barbara Shultz
Mar-02-2010, 4:49pm
Excellent CD!