PDA

View Full Version : Scott Napier - All Out Front

NewsFetcher
Feb-13-2010, 7:52am
Scott Napier - All Out Front
http://www.mandolincafe.com/news/publish/mandolins_001182.shtml

All Out Front is a spectacular new solo release from mandolinist Scott Napier, now a regular member of the legendary bluegrass band Lost and Found.

NOTE: You may use your board membership to comment on news articles published by the Mandolin Cafe. Your comments will appear here and also will be appended to the end of the news article for public viewing. Standard board membership posting guidelines apply. Note that the addition of images, videos, links and other coding is turned OFF for this area.

Scott Tichenor
Feb-13-2010, 8:07am
I don't typically comment on new releases, but I have to say this is a spectacular recording and one I'm going to enjoying listening to for a long time. Wonderful originals that sound like instant classics. Crisp, inventive playing and an all-star band to swap licks with. This is easily one of the finest solo recordings of the past several years in bluegrass in my opinion. Very highly recommended!

Andy Alexander
Feb-13-2010, 12:56pm
Mandolin Cafe members in the northeastern US and ONT will have an opportunity to see Scott perform with the legendary Lost & Found at Pickin' In The Pasture this August. For more information about the event visit www.pickininthepasture.com.

Scott Tichenor
Feb-13-2010, 1:10pm
Just a reminder the opening cut from this new CD is on the Cafe MP3 page.