PDA

View Full Version : California Coast Music Camp 2010

NewsFetcher
Feb-02-2010, 5:13pm
California Coast Music Camp 2010
http://www.mandolincafe.com/news/publish/mandolins_001180.shtml

California Coast Music Camp (CCMC), celebrating their 19th year in bringing the finest in quality music instruction to adults has announced the dates of their two week-long summer programs: July 11-17 and July 18-24, 2010.

NOTE: You may use your board membership to comment on news articles published by the Mandolin Cafe. Your comments will appear here and also will be appended to the end of the news article for public viewing. Standard board membership posting guidelines apply. Note that the addition of images, videos, links and other coding is turned OFF for this area.

HogTime
Feb-03-2010, 9:15pm
A few years back I attended CCMC for 3 straight years. I highly recommend it. It's a very well run camp. The instructors are very qualified, friendly and approachable. Six days of nothing but music activities. Great! :)

Paul Kotapish
Feb-04-2010, 3:04pm
Here's another thumbs up for CCMC. It's patterned after the very successful, long-running Puget Sound Guitar Workshop, with great classes (guitar--in many styles--obviously, but also mandolin and sometimes banjo, bass, and other instruments, too), great performance, jamming and informal playing opportunities, and varied planned and impromtu high jinks. My wife and I hooked up there 11 years ago.