PDA

View Full Version : Where do I post?

stringduster
Jan-06-2010, 2:56pm
Where are the links in the Social Groups to be found? I belong to a few, I've even posted ONCE, but everytime I want to I spend wasted time looking for the link. Why isn't there one at the top or beginning of the discussion page the same way you have one listed here in the help group?

MikeEdgerton
Jan-06-2010, 3:52pm
There's a link on the top of this page that says Social Groups. There's another link on this page about two inches below that (one on the left, one on the right) that says Social Groups. It's also on the home page and on the classifieds page. What are you tring to get to? Is that what you're looking for?

If you're looking at a Social Group simply scroll down and you'll see all the messages. To start a new discussion go to the bottom on the Socail Group page and select Post New Discussion.

stringduster
Jan-07-2010, 4:29pm
I know where the Social groups I belong to and how to find them. I'm talking about wanting to post a new topic/ thread within the Social Group. As I see it, all I can do is OPEN a post and reply if I want to. What I'm talking about starting new thread in my groups. I can't find THAT tab. It's not under Quick links or Discussion tools as far as I can see, so where is it?

MikeEdgerton
Jan-07-2010, 4:44pm
To quote me:

"To start a new discussion go to the bottom on the Social Group page and select Post New Discussion. "